Ah, this is so vague! I’ve been thinking about my response to this since last night but am still not entirely certain what will come of this. Well, here goes.
- I’m usually optimistic
- I’m pretty good at ridding myself of negative influences.
- My eyes
- I am willing to open myself up to new experiences and ideas.
- My ability to write and tell stories.
- I get along with just about everyone.
- When a subject arises (usually personal) that I don’t want to discuss, I make some flippant or jokey comment rather than be vulnerable.
- I talk too much when I get nervous in a social situation. I can hear myself doing it but it’s hard to stop.
- I absentmindedly bite my nails when I’m trying to think something through (just caught myself).
- That my hair won’t pick a color already.
- I think I look better in person than in pictures. I wonder if that’s common, like how people never like the sound of their own voice when it’s recorded.
- I never know what to say in a difficult situation, like when a friend is hurting.
I have to admit, the likes were harder to come up with. But that’s human nature for you, isn’t it?