1) When people don’t know how to use proper punctuation or grammar (misusers of apostrophes, I’m looking at you).
2) People who are deceiving, dishonest, blame-shifters, insensitive, gossips, cruel and/or mean to animals.
3) Dealing with dial-up (It took me almost an hour to post this.).
4) People who blame teachers for their child’s poor grades.
5) People who talk loudly on their cell phones in public.
Bonus Pet Peeves:
6) Public bathrooms that have no hooks for your purse, requiring you to balance it on your legs or (ew) set it on the bathroom floor, unless – hope of all hopes – the bathroom door handle allows you to hang your purse on it, which, let’s face it, is still is not a great option.